Do I need to clean my newly-made makeup brush before using it?
Many friends who use makeup brushes for the first time always have a little entanglement. Should the newly purchased makeup brushes be washed once and used?
If you don’t wash it, you will always feel uneasy, just like the newly bought clothes. Here, Runhao recommends that you first wash the makeup brush before you use it. Because the makeup brush will produce bacteria and breed microorganisms when it is not used for a long time, the makeup brush that directly uses animal hair will also smell. If you use it for the first time, wash it again. If you lose hair or other damage during cleaning, you can also communicate with the merchant in time to return. Exchange.
After knowing to clean, we still have to understand the clear process of makeup brushes:
1. Daily maintenance: After use, brush paper along the surface to wipe off excess cosmetics.
2. Regular maintenance: Once a week, soak the brush in diluted warm soapy water, rinse along the hair, and then rinse with cold water. Use a paper towel to gently dry the brush. When finished, lay the brush flat until it is completely dry.
After cleaning the brush, let it dry naturally. Do not use a hair dryer or dry in the sun, otherwise the material will be damaged. Do not stand upright in the cup to dry, because the center of gravity will run to the edge of the wet brush, which will deform the brush after drying. After washing, you can also soak and rinse with conditioner, which will make the brush softer.
Cleaning method with warm water and washing liquid:
1. Before cleaning, soak the makeup brush in warm water, pay attention to the connection between the brush and the pipe.
2. Pour out the cleaner and wipe it on the palm of your hand. Allow the brush to absorb and rub it circle by circle until the remaining powder is removed. (You can also find a container to clean, be careful not to put too much water.)
3. Use your fingertips to squeeze out the dirty water in the brush until there are no traces of cosmetic residue, and then rinse with water.
4. Wipe the brush with a clean paper towel to see if there are residual powder stains. If yes, repeat the above steps.
5. After squeezing out the water, absorb the water with a clean paper towel and lay it flat on the paper to dry.