The characteristic usage of applying makeup brush
Today, I will introduce a makeup brush for application. As the name implies, it is specifically used to apply makeup powder to the top makeup. So what are the characteristics and usage of the makeup brush?
1. The span (D) of the L-shaped cross section of the bristle applied with the makeup brush is 0.10-0.50 mm in the undeformed state.
2. The thickness of the bifurcation of each bristle cross-section is about 0.04mm.
3. At least part of the ends of the bristles are torn.
4. The bristles with an L-shaped cross section are mixed with the bristles with a substantially straight cross section.
5. The bristles with L-shaped cross-section are mixed with the harder bristles. The entire assembly is ground to obtain bristles with L-shaped cross-section. The ends of the bristles with L-shaped cross-section are located on the hard bristles that have been shortened by grinding Outside of the end.
6. The end of the bristles with an L-shaped cross section is exposed to the heat source and has an expanded portion (.
7. The bristles with L-shaped cross-section are mixed with the bristles with smaller cross-section, and then the whole assembly is exposed to the heat source. The heat radiation causes the bristles with smaller cross-section to become shorter. The bristles with smaller cross-section have more bristles than with L-shaped cross-section. The ends of bristles with an L-shaped cross-section protrude from the outer edge of the ends of bristles of smaller cross-section.
8. Less bristles per ring, 7 to 40 bristles per ring.